Applied Mathematics is one of the most important subjects for CBSE Class 12 students. Students must give more focus to the Applied Mathematics Subject which is very important as per the future point of view.
Applied mathematics is the subject required a lot of practice and proper guidance to score good marks.
There are many applied mathematics online coachings are available in the market but is very difficult to choose the best Applied Mathematics online coaching.
Toprankers is one of the best online coachings which provides High-Quality teaching from the experienced teachers.CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus.
In this article, you will get to know the Applied Mathematics online coaching and
Toprankers provides the live doubt clearing sessions which will help to clear all the concepts and doubts.
Applied mathematics online coaching helps you to cover all the syllabus and score good marks in the Applied Mathematics exams.
You will also get the Mock Test Series so that you can practice the number of questions and analyse your strengths and weaknesses.
CBSE Class 12 Linear Programming Syllabus
Before Starting Preparation it is important that you should know the detailed syllabus which will help you to know the important topics which can be asked in the exam.
Unit 1: Relations and Functions
This unit includes types of relations, reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations etc.
Unit 2: Algebra
- The solution of simultaneous linear equations using the elimination method up to three variables.
- Matrices and types of matrices.
- Algebra of matrices.
- The inverse of a matrix
- Cramer’s rule and its application
- Simple applications of matrices and determinants including output model for the two variables.
Unit 3: Calculus
- Application of derivatives
- Increasing and Decreasing functions
- Maxima and Minima
- Marginal cost and marginal revenue using derivatives
- Indefinites family of curves
- Definite integral as area under the curve
- Integration of simple algebraic functions.
- Application of Integration.
Unit 4: Probability
Probability is the important unit which includes following topics
- Probability Distribution
- Mathematical Expectation
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson distribution
- Normal distribution
- Basic applications and inferences
Unit 5: Inferential Statistics
- Population and sample
- Parameter, statistic and statistical inferences
- The t-Test (one-sample t-test and two independent groups t-test)
Unit 6: Index Numbers and Time-Based Data
The Index numbers and time based data includes the following topics
- Index numbers use of index numbers
- Construction of index numbers
- Tests of the adequacy of index numbers (unit test and time-reversal test)
- Trend analysis by moving average method
- Trend analysis by the fitting of linear trend line using the least squares
Unit 7: Financial Mathematics
The Financial Mathematics unit includes the following topics
- Perpetuity, Sinking funds
- Valuation of Bonds (Present value approach and Relative price approach)
- Calculation of EMI
- Calculation of returns, nominal rate of return, effective rate of interest
- Compound annual growth rate
- Stock, shares and debentures
- Linear method of depreciation
Unit 8: Linear Programming
- This unit includes the Introduction and related terminologies which includes constraints, objective function, optimization.
- Mathematical formulation of linear programming problems.
- Different types of linear programming problems (Transportation and assignment problem)
- Graphical method of solution for problems in two variable.
- Feasible and infeasible regions (bounded and unbounded)
- Feasible and infeasible solutions, optimal feasible solutions.
So Enrol in the Toprankers online Coaching institute which is one of the best online coaching platform that helps you to score maximum marks in the exam.